A couple of nights ago I decided to cook some pork on the BBQ and I needed the perfect side dish to serve with it. I found this salad on Tripod Farmers.
It was so delicious and simple I thought I'd share it with you.
- 2 cups pumpkin, diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 50g pine nuts
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt & pepper
- 1 x 100g packet Wash n’ Toss Rocket Leaves
- Combine oil, honey and crushed garlic together in a bowl. Season with the salt, pepper and sage. Add the pumpkin pieces and toss through.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes or until turning brown. Set aside to cool, leaving oil in bottom of the dish.
- Once cool, toss pumpkin together with remaining oil, feta, pine nuts and Wash n’ Toss Rocket Leaves and serve.
Perfect for Summer.