This apple tart is very easy to make and dare I say fool proof?
1 sheet of puff pastry
2 or 3 apples (depending on size)
1/2 cup of brown sugar(make it a generous 1/2)
Squeeze of lemon juice.
Pinch of salt
- Thaw puff pastry sheet and cut in the middle
- Core and slice apples.
- Squeeze lemon juice over apples.
- Mix apples and sugar in a bowl.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Arrange fruit down the middle of each pastry sheet.
- Place on a tray in a preheated (180 degree) oven.
- Cook until pastry is brown and crunchy.